WE ARE HIRING!!!
Join our team as the Retail & Admin Assistant.
It’s a 6 month contract with the potential of an ongoing permanent casual position…..
– Opportunity to wear fun Hawaiian shirts to work
– Sunday & Mondays off….You can go surfing on a Monday without the crowds!
– Starting at the beginning of May, we are looking for a retail & admin assistant to join our team for 6 months.
Working 20-25 hours per week across Tuesday to Saturday, you will be looking after the retail operations of our store, in particular the visual merchandising and presentation, customer service and sales as well as fielding enquiries and overseeing the online store sales.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
– Retail experience at a key holder or management level
– Knowledge of surfboards, accessories and the surf industry
– Basic computer and data entry skills
– Good chat & good taste in music!
A little bit about us:
Sadhana moved to Christchurch in 2008 and has grown to provide one of the most comprehensive ranges of hand shaped boards to suit all styles of Surfing. Building upon this craft ideal, we have extended our hand craft range into board blankets, bags & clothing which are all available at our retail shop in the historic Tannery centre or online. The accessories, gifts and music are all influenced by the ocean!
How to apply:
If this role sounds like a bit of you and you also happen to like 60s wallpaper, hawaiian shirts and kitsch lounge tunes, then please send your CVs to sadhana@sadhanasurfboards.
PLEASE NOTE deadline for sending in CVs is Wednesday 18 April 2018.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Jay + Hana Jackman.